With bowling, laser tag, escape rooms and much more, it's no surprise many of our customers love sharing this experience with friends and family. Now there's an easy way to share the cost of your booking too!
Once you've made an online booking, use PayPal Bill Share to easily share the cost with your mates and quickly get paid back. It's so simple:
- On your Booking Confirmation page, click on the 'Get Started' link for PayPal Bill Share.
- Log into your PayPal account or create an account if you don't already have one - it's free to sign up.
- Simply enter the email address or phone number of the people you're sharing the cost of the booking with (they don't need to have PayPal accounts). PayPal Bill Share will automatically split the cost of the booking evenly or you can choose how much each person owes.
- PayPal will send each person an email or SMS reminder to transfer you the money they owe.
- For more information on PayPal Bill Share, please see our Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay for my booking using PayPal to use Bill Share?
No, you can pay for your online booking using any payment method available.
Do you need a PayPal account to use Bill Share?
Yes. If you don't already have a PayPal account, you will be prompted to create one - it's free to sign up.
Can I split the bill with a friend that doesn't have PayPal?
Yes, you can share the bill with anyone. Your friends don't need a PayPal account to pay you back.