Frequently Asked Questions (with answers!)
How do I redeem my Gift Card?
eGift Cards and physical Gift Cards can be redeemed in centre or online via our website. If you would like to reserve your lane or laser tag spot prior to heading in to centre, please call 13 2695 and then use your gift card as your payment method once in centre.
Where can I redeem my Gift Card?
Your Gift Card can be redeemed at over 50 Kingpin, Timezone or Zone Bowling locations across Australia.
How long is my Gift Card valid?
Physical Gift and eGift cards purchased from March 31 2018 are valid for 3 years from date of purchase.
Physical Gift and eGift cards purchased prior to March 31 2018 are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
What value should I buy?
- $20-$30 - One game of bowling or laser tag and a delicious beverage.
- $50 - Three games of bowling or laser tag or a combination of both.
- $75 - Take the whole squad bowling with food, drink and laser tag.
- $100 - Use this card for bigger groups or for lots of games and food.
- $150+ - From $150 or higher your group gets all the bells & whistles or spread it out over time and come back again to use the remainder!
What can I buy with my card?
Your Gift Card can be used for anything you can buy in venue. That includes games of bowling, laser tag, arcade credits, food, drinks.
How do I check my remaining balance on a Gift Card?
To check the balance of your Gift Card, head to https://teeggiftcards.viisolutions.com.au/ or for more information, call 1300 55 33 80.