Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Physical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 March 2018 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
- By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- Treat this card like cash.
- Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
- The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services at ZONE BOWLING, KINGPIN and PLAYTIME venues within Australia only.
- This card cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Playtime goods and/or services online.
- This card is not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded.
- No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
- This gift card will expire 3 years from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited.
- If a purchase exceeds the available gift card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method.
- You are liable for all transactions on this gift card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
- eGift cards purchased online have a 3 day activation period
- For gift card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.