Win an eScooter Terms and Conditions
“Win an Electric Scooter” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is TEEG NZ Limited (NZBN 942903832761) of level 6, 5-7 Kingdon Street, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand (the Promoter).
- Subject to clause 4 below, entry is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: Spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the Promotion open at 8:00am on 21/11/2022 and close at 11:59pm on 14/12/2022 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to enter, each entrant must in a single transaction purchase $100 arcade credit or more onto their Timezone Powercard (Qualifying Transaction). Upon completing a Qualifying Transaction the entrant will be required to scan a promotion specific QR code and register their details on the Kingpin website. Once an entrant has registered their details they shall be automatically entered into the draw. Regardless of the number of Qualifying Transactions an entrant makes, entrants are only permitted to enter the Promotion
- Following the registration of an entrant’s details, the entrant will receive an email advising them of their entry into the Promotion. Each entrant should retain a copy of this email as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of it rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The prize to be won in the draw is one electric scooter and helmet (valued at up to $900),
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are not included.
- The draw to determine the winner of the prize will occur on 16 December 2022 at 12 noon at Level 6, 5-7 Kingdon Street, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand.
- Following the completion of the draw, the winning entrant will be notified by phone or email.
- If for any reason the winner does not redeem a prize within 15 days from the date of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of a prize; or (g) any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.