Cocktail Lab Part 4
Let us show you how we hand craft our favourite signature cocktails as part of the Kingpin Cocktail Lab and if you have ever wanted to get the inside tips and tricks to whip them up at your next party, our handy guide can help you along. Don't forget to keep an eye on ourpage to see what's hot and coming up at a Kingpin venue near you.
Check out Part 4 below, featuring our Pina Colada.
To start with, you will need a bartender’s arsenal so you can have the right tools for the job. We suggest the following:
- Martini Glass – 220ml
- Hurricane -460ml
- Round Tumbler- 405ml
- Shot Glass- 30ml
- Jam Jar- 400ml
- Carafe- 1L
- Bar Spoon- A long stemmed spoon perfect for stirring and layering drinks
- Cocktails Shaker- A two-piece part of equipment comprising of a glass part and a stainless steel tin to shake cocktails in.
- Hawthorn Strainer- A simple strainer that fits onto the steel part of your shaker
- Muddler- A long plastic or wooden rolling pin to muddle fruit
- Measurers & Pourers- Controls the accuracy and measurements of your pour.
- 45ml White Rum
- 15ml Coconut puree
- 90ml Pineapple Juice
- 1 scoop of ice
- Maraschino Cherry
- Place all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake
- Pour into a tall glass and top with ice
- Garnish with a Maraschino Cherry
Make sure to check out all of the previous parts of our Cocktail Lab series on our Latest News page.